7.28.2011

a quick update.

Sorry to have fallen so behind on my blogging, you bloggers.

I recently let my lovely friend Rachel borrow my macbook for some school work and writing her support letters for YWAM, as her laptop stopped working not long ago.  I haven't found a dire need for it, thus haven't asked for it back, thus haven't been blogging.  Follow?  :)  My hubs has a pro, which I am currently punching letters on, but I just do not find myself using it very often seeing as how we take turns.

Anywho.

That is why the blogs are not exactly "rolling in" at the moment, and who knows when I will be needing my computer back!  Maybe not until school starts up at the end of August.  So for now, stay tuned until later on and enjoy the rest of your summers, of course!  :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment