7.01.2011

day 30! ... again.



someone fix that collar PUH LEASE.

[ shoes: urban outfitters.  leggings: ? top: j.crew.  belt and watch: nordstrom's.]



So here's what I learned.  Obviously I learned that I have more than I need (who doesn't learn that when attempting and easily succeeding to wear 30 outfits for 30 days with 30 items).  What I also learned is that:  you've got to go BEYOND the 30 day challenge.  What about the 30 for 60 challenge?  30 for 90?  My husband asked me "So, what are you going to do when the challenge is over?"  My reply: "Go shopping."  He laughed, and said "Isn't that.... exactly opposite the point?"  He was exactly right.

So what's the next step?  Try not shopping for 2 months?  Give half your clothes away?
Or is the challenge simply to see how stylish you can be with a limited number of options?
It got me thinking, and I haven't come to a conclusion yet.  But perhaps there will be greater challenges in the future, or a big clothes give-away, or a decrease in my time spent shopping and purchasing.  Hopefully all three.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment