7.09.2011

Foodie Friday but on Saturday

Hello there.

I had my awesome parents over for dinner tonight after their long voyage to Kenya (!!!!).  Not only did we get to hear all of the amazing stories about the work they got to do for the Kenyan people, we got an entire 1,000 picture slideshow to accompany it.  AWESOME.

My mom and I made some food and I wanted to shareee with the blogging world my new recipes.

Burlap table cloth

Stuffed tomatoes with bread crumbs, basil, parmesan cheese, olive oil, & garlic.


Potato salad.  The 'dressing' is made up of 1/3 cup of pesto, and 2 cups of Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt.  Used 3 lbs of potatoes.

Veggies!  Yellow Bells, zucchini, and onion.  Throw onto a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and put in the oven at 475 degrees for 30 minutes.  So good.

Honey glazed chicken with thyme.  My mom made this so I'll have to double check on the recipe...

Mom and Matt gettin' set up.  


After all the fun we had a very productive day.  I got my herb garden soiled and planted and watered and Matt and I built our 2nd retaining wall.  




Finished product


Herb garden minus herbs




Herb garden plus herbs

The new look.  Now for the adironack chairs, a rototiller and edger and some stones.  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment